What makes your relationship great?
- Do you give your mate the silent treatment if things don’t go your way?
- Do you glare at your mate? Is that the signal to back off or else?
- Do you raise your voice as a sign of what may come?
- Do you stand up to get your point across?
- Do you stand in your mate’s face shouting?
- Do you throw objects in your mate’s direction to get your point across?
- Do you make threats?
- Do you expect intimacy when you verbally insult her?
- Do you expect intimacy when you mistreat her?
- Are you satisfied because your behaviors get you the result you want?
If your actions are raging, abusing, threatening, dehumanizing that intimidate, offend, and inflict harm creating hostile conditions YOU ARE BULLY.
While you are checking your children and others for their behaviors; CHECK YOURSELF. Do a self assessment. Get out of volatile situation. Get the help you need. Success Is The Best Revenge! http://www.awesomepapersawesomeresearch.info I write because I care.