You claim know what love is. You say you show her? You said your relationship is great. You say anytime there is a problem in the relationship; she causes it. You say you resolve it.
- You put your hands on her because you love her.
- You slapped her to bring her to give her a reality check.
- You blacked her eye so she wouldn’t stare at you.
- You grabbed her face to shut her up.
- You broke her nose so she couldn’t sniff your drinking, your drugs; oh it was the cheating..
- You choked her neck because you could.
- You shoved her to get her out of your personal space.
- You twisted her arm to let her know your power.
- You squeezed her hand to let her know you could break it.
- You punched her hard because you’ve had enough.
- You knocked her out cold so you could have quiet.
- You grabbed her and held her as you berated her.
- You put your hands all over her because you love her.
- You put your hands all over her because you taught her a love lesson.
You beat, bruised, and almost killed her.
If this is your perception of love you need help.
If this is your perception of love, you need to leave.
If this is your perception of love, you have serious issues.
If this is your perception of love, you need to be locked away.
If this is your perception of love; spell ABUSE, ASSAULT,BATTERY, VIOLENCE.
If this is your perception of love; you are a RELATIONSHIP BULLY!
BULLYING has consequences. There are solutions.
There are too many nonprofit and tax exempt organizations providing programs and services through government grants, foundation grants, and private grants. Get help immediately. Call 911. Call a hotline. Call a domestic violence hotline. Call somebody. DO NOT BE AFRAID. A BULLY CAN HURT YOU AS LONG AS YOU ALLOW IT TO HAPPEN. STOP IT WHILE YOU CAN. Success Is The Best Revenge. http://www.awesomepapersawesomeresearch.info A grants researcher who cares! Women, you can be a relationship bully. If the shoe is on the other foot; it applies to you!